Our department's administrative offices are located in the north area of campus.
350 Withers Hall
Campus Box 8108
Dr. Traci Voyles, Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-513-2223
- Office Location: 352 Withers Hall
Graduate Studies Coordinator
Ingrid Hoffius serves as the initial point of contact for prospective students and alumni and maintains records for graduate students.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-513-2313
- Office Location: 356 Withers Hall
Dr. Brent Sirota advises all incoming History M.A. students until they select an advisor.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-513-2230
- Office Location: 266 Withers Hall
Dr. Nishani Frazier is the academic advisor for all graduate students in public history.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-513-2211
- Office: Location: Withers Hall
Dr. William Kimler is the person to consult for questions about the program, including transfer credits, study abroad history courses, independent study, or internship credit in history.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-513-2238
- Office Location: 351 Withers Hall
Director of Undergraduate Advising & History Minor
Jennifer Lee is the initial point of contact for prospective students, including consultation about the Minor.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-513-2234
- Office Location: 272 Withers Hall
Student Services Assistant
Please contact Savannah Wade for help with your academic records or forms and procedures.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 919-513-2242
- Office Location: 350 Withers Hall