Marilyn McHugh Drath
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Remote HOME, Box 8108
Raleigh, NC 27695
- Vita: download vita
Teaching and Research Interests
Teaching areas include modern US history, public history, and environmental history.
Research interests include historic preservation, cultural landscape studies, memory, urban history, exposition studies, cultural mega-events, food studies, urban planning and its history, and critical heritage studies.
- National Humanities Center, Graduate Student Summer Residency Program
- Research assistant at the Moise A. Khayrallah Center for Lebanese Diaspora Studies at NC State working on digital humanities & digitization projects.
- Managing Editor for Mashriq & Mahjar: Journal of Middle East and North African Migration Studies.
- Teaching & Communication Certificate Program
Extension and Community Engagement
- North Carolina Museum of History, Docent
- Preservation North Carolina, Volunteer Coordinator
- University Standing Committee on Libaries
- National History Day, Judge & Team Captain
- ARCUS Fellowship Program in Preservation Leadership
- AB in History from University of Michigan, 2009
- MUP in Urban Planning; Community, Economic, & Real Estate Development from University of Michigan, 2012
- Graduate Certificate in Historic Preservation from Eastern Michigan University, 2012