Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Vita: download vita
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitor Evaluation Coordinator, States of Incarceration traveling exhibit (Greensboro stop), 2016-2017, Humanities Action Lab; New York, NY
Resources Coordinator, Resist Hate, Klansville USA Teach-In, North Carolina State University, 2016
Text Panel Committee, Nuestra Cooperativa exhibit, North Carolina State University, 2016
Archival Researcher, State of North Carolina Archives, Military Collection; Raleigh, NC, 2015-2016
Ocean and Coastal Law Journal, Associated Fisheries v. Daley: Is Discretion the Better Part of Judicial Review?, 1999
NFHS Coaches’ Quarterly, Hiring an Assistant, Fall 2007.
North Carolina State University Graduate Student Research Symposium, Presenter, Charting the Imperial Flow: New York City’s Conquest of the Esopus and the Locals Who Contested It, March 2017.
North Carolina State University, Presenter, Gaining Access: A Proposed Framework for Genuine Educational Access to Digital Oral Histories of Vietnam Veterans, March 2017.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte Graduate History Association Conference, Presenter, Reason before Revolution:A Contextualized Analysis of Nathaniel Niles’s Two Sermons on Liberty, March 2017.
Greensboro College, Panelist, Discussion Panel on Police-Community Relations, April 2016.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro History Department Graduate Student Conference, Presenter, Gate City Rising, Continuity and Change with Greensboro’s Black Liberation Movement of the 1960s, April 17, 2015.
HGSA, Community Engagement Committee
- B.S. in Parks, Recreation & Tourism from University of Missouri, 1993
- M.A. in Communications from Drake University , 1997
- M.A. in History from University of North Carolina, Greensboro, 2015
- J.D. in Law from University of Maine School of Law , 1999
- Fri: 9:00-11:30
- HI 254 - 005Modern American History08:30 - 09:45 T H461 Riddick Hall
- HI 254 - 006Modern American History10:15 - 11:30 T H461 Riddick Hall