Get the latest updates on NC State's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and access resources to stay informed. Learn more here.
Katie Schinabeck is a Public History PhD Student whose work focuses on the memory and interpretation of the American Revolution. Katie is interested in museum interpretation, museum education, and digital humanities.
- “Under all these Unfortunate Circumstances:” Newport’s Stamp Act Crisis, Newport Historical Society, Summer 2016
- Green Books Properties Report, Cultural Resource Management, Dr. Alicia McGill, Spring 2016
- Resource Guide, Braddock Library, Spring 2016
- Tobacco Farm Life Museum Community Survey, Introduction to Public History, Dr. Tammy Gordon, Fall 2015
- Looking Back on Tomorrow’s Libraries, Museum Studies, Dr. David Zonderman, Fall 2015
- B.A. in American History from Suffolk University, 2014